We are the design partners for Thriver consulting, an agency which builds digital solutions for mental health and wellness research projects in Australia. We work with them to build various web and mobile applications based on key university research projects.
Few projects as below:
1. Mobile Application for expectant and new mothers with emotional challenges during perinatal period
2. Chatbot assist which helps the user to achieve positive behaviour changes
3. Mobile application for intervention training program for preventing suicide
Branding, UI / UX design and development for web and mobile applications
Hybrid mobile applications (based on the Ionic framework)
Responsive web applications (based on the Angular framework)
Creative graphics and illustrations
User centered design thinking
Customer journey mapping
Brand identity definition based on color theory and mood boards.
Wireframing of the product flow using hand-drawn sketches.
Creation of high-fidelity mockups using tools such as Adobe XD.
Usability test iterations with both the client and user groups after each phase.
1. Helped to develop sense of connectedness between at-risk groups, health services, and support groups.
2. Addressed culturally appropriate suicide prevention training.
3. Helped lift moods and give confidence to expectant and new mothers.
4. Increased engagement rate.
Intutel is a market intelligence tool for tracking and analysing your digital media efforts.
Doctor's Bazaar attempts to create a global marketplace for medical devices, by connecting medical device manufacturers with distributors and hospitals.